Successful clinicians are known for the company they keep. Since Day 1 Occutrauma has maintained a focus on the wellbeing and success of our client’s and their health.
Tired of spending too much time on administration rather than providing the quality therapy you are proud of – you know it’s time to focus your energies on client wellbeing. Our hard caseload cap allows you to focus on our clients.
Recognized by our community for the success of our evidence based therapeutic program we are actively seeking the right Occupational Therapist to join our interdisciplinary team committed to improving the lives of those we serve.
Visit our website to see how you fit with our program, culture, and values. Then make the decision – come talk to us and focus your skills on an environment which thrives on success and fosters the balance we all seek in our work lives.
- Comprehensive assessments
- Coordinated multidisciplinary treatment planning
- Return to Work treatment and services
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Optimization and Reactivation strategies
- Exposure therapy; Exercise therapy
- Educational sessions / presentations
- Case management and report writing
Occutrauma offers a compensation program competitive with established HSAA rates terms and conditions.
Our Sherwood Park clinic currently operates Monday through Friday from 08:30H to 16:30H. (Saturday and evening operations are a possibility depending on client needs)
We have opportunities for
Full time and contractor roles within our service offerings.
Part time coverage requirements 4 days per week to meet client schedules
To meet the needs of our clients, we have a sense of urgency to our staffing efforts and qualified candidates will be contacted throughout the process. Please do not delay in submitting your expression of interest in joining this dynamic group of professionals.
• Masters in Occupational Therapy.
• Current registration and in good standing with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists (ACOT). Out of province applicants must be eligible for registration with ACOT.
• Preference to those with:
o Exposure therapy and Exercise therapy
o Trauma or Mental Health experience
o Experience with Return to Work services
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 31, 2022
Employment Posting ID: 91132