This specialized service focuses on delivering evidence based best practices shown to provide the greatest improvements and best outcomes for our client members.
Treatment modalities offer specialized options such as individual, group and profession specific services. The families of our clients have opportunities for individual, couples and group therapy as well.
The acceptance and recognition of the value of our programs has placed an increased need for Occutrauma to seek additional Occupational Therapists to join our clinical team.
Acting within a multidisciplinary team your expertise, training and unique skill set will be invaluable to supporting our client members recovering from occupational stress and their related conditions.
- Comprehensive assessments
- Coordinated multidisciplinary treatment planning
- Return to Work treatment and services
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Optimization and Reactivation strategies
- Exposure therapy; Exercise therapy
- Educational sessions / presentations
- Case management and report writing
• Occupational Therapy degree with preference for Masters qualified
• Current registration and in good standing with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists (ACOT)
• Preference to those with:
o Exposure therapy and Exercise therapy
o Trauma or Mental Health experience
o Experience with Return to Work services
Occutrauma offers a compensation program competitive with established HSAA rates, terms and conditions.
Our clinics currently operate Monday through Friday from 08:30H to 16:30H. (Saturday and evening operations are a possibility depending on client needs)
We have opportunities for part time, full time and contractor roles within our service offerings.
To meet the needs of our clients, we have a sense of urgency to our staffing efforts and qualified candidates will be contacted throughout the process. Please do not delay in submitting your expression of interest in joining this dynamic group of professionals.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
November 9, 2020
Employment Posting ID: 74973