- Caregiver Coaching & Family Capacity Building for home, community, and schools.
- Collaborate with families, caregivers, and team members to devise OT goals and intervention programs that are meaningful and have measurable outcomes.
- Provide direct therapy service through consultation, coaching and education to all relevant stakeholders.
- Utilize research to support evidence-based practice and meet occupational therapy clinical standards of practice.
- Administer, score and implement standardized paediatric occupational therapy assessments.
- Manage a caseload and complete administrative tasks such as consultation notes, service plans, and reports for internal and external use.
- Participate in training, program development, and team meetings as needed.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Travel within Edmonton and Area is required as well as rural areas within Alberta (mileage is reimbursed)
Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists
1-2 years of experience in paediatric practice is preferred
Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is an asset
Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Effective organizational, decision-making, and time management skills
Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Current professional liability insurance
Current First Aid and CPR certification
Must provide a criminal record check
Must have a valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
If you would make an awesome addition to the Qi Creative team please submit a resumé and cover letter to Paula Audrey Rivero at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position available immediately for interview.
November 23, 2019
Employment Posting ID: 69901