Qi Creative Inc.
Are you a visionary who dares to dream outside-the-box to improve the lives of children, youth, and families living with special needs? Have you always wanted to utilize your own personal talents, passions, and interests to make a difference in peoples’ lives across Alberta through world-class coaching, training, and services? Are you a creative professional looking for challenging, rewarding, and inspiring work?
• Caregiver Coaching & Family Capacity Building for home, community, and schools.
• Collaborate with families, caregivers, and team members to devise OT goals and intervention programs that are meaningful and have measurable outcomes.
• Provide direct therapy service through consultation, coaching and education to all relevant stakeholders.
• Utilize research to support evidence-based practice and meet occupational therapy clinical standards of practice.
• Administer, score and implement standardized paediatric occupational therapy assessments.
• Manage a caseload and complete administrative tasks such as consultation notes, service plans, and reports for internal and external use.
• Participate in training, program development, and team meetings as needed.
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
• Travel within Edmonton and Area is required as well as rural areas within Alberta (mileage is reimbursed)
• Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists
• 1-2 years of experience in paediatric practice is preferred
• Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is an asset
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Effective organizational, decision-making, and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Current professional liability insurance
• Current First Aid and CPR certification
• Must provide a criminal record check
• Must have a valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
If you would make an awesome addition to the Qi Creative team please submit a resumé and cover letter to Paula Audrey Rivero at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position available immediately for interview.
We value diversity and welcome applicants from all qualified individuals. Only those applicants considered will be contacted.
March 19, 2020
Employment Posting ID: 76604