Higher Level Occupational Therapy
ABOUT HIGHER LEVEL OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
Higher Level Occupational Therapy Ltd. (HLOT) strives to provide client-centered, evidence-based occupational therapy services within our client’s community. Our licensed therapists are passionate about working with individuals and groups with functional impairments and helping them improve their participation in activities and overall quality of life. The OT services we provide our clients are holistic in nature. We aim to address and improve the client’s physical, cognitive, psychosocial, and spiritual functioning. The majority of our work takes place in the client’s community as we facilitate therapy for adult clients within their homes, places of study and/or place of work.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently seeking a creative, collaborative and culturally competent Occupational Therapist for a part-time position. This position is flexible with respect to scheduling of clients and will allow for virtual Occupational Therapy Services to be facilitated from the comfort of your home office as well as the ability to provide services within the client’s community. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide OT services to adult clients with a variety of neurological, psychosocial, and orthopedic injuries.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At HLOT, we aim to support our therapists with their individual career goals and achievement of true work-life balance. At HLOT, we support our therapists by offering:
- Comprehensive orientation and training
- A flexible work schedule to ensure true work-life balance
- Continuous mentorship from practicing Occupational Therapists
- Regular in-house educational opportunities and funding for external education
- Opportunities for community collaboration and advocacy
- Opportunities for our therapists to shape their role within the larger HLOT team
- In-house administrative assistant and rehabilitation assistant support
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for applying to HLOT. Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding this position.
The following qualifications are required to be selected for an interview:
• Active registration with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists
• Active Liability Insurance
• A valid Alberta Driver’s License
• A minimum of 1-2 years of OT experience working with adults
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Posting ID: 83068