Private Practice Bootcamp
September 29 @ 8:30 am - September 30 @ 12:00 pm$325 – $365
September 29, 2018 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
September 30, 2018 – 8:30 a.m. to Noon
Are you thinking about starting a private practice? Are you already in private practice but need some new information?
This workshop brings together a host of presenters to address many of the questions and considerations for those looking at beginning or expanding a private practice.
- Developing Your Business Plan, Financing & Incorporation – Alberta Women Entrepeneurs – Business Advisor
- Accounting & Record Keeping – Pei San Chan, CA – Donnelly & Co. LLP
- Private Practice Insurance – Dave Douglas – HDF Insurance
- Establishing Your Rates and Fees – Christine Whitelaw, M.Sc. OT & PT Practitioner – To be confirmed
- Ask the Private Practice Professional Q & A – Christine Whitelaw, M.Sc. OT & PT Practitioner – To be confirmed
- The Lawyer as a Client – Sylvia Wilson, M.Sc. OT(c) and Carol Robinson, Robinson LLP – Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Working with WCB – Calvin Haws, WCB
- Marketing your Clinical Practice – Andrew Koppejan, PT, BBA, MScPT, CGIMS – Owner, Clinical Marketing
- Self-care – Kathy Mulka, BScOT(c), MEd
The workshop includes morning and afternoon refreshments and snacks. Certificate of completion will be provided to all participants following the workshop. Please note – lunch is on your own.
Who should attend?
Occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists and other therapists considering starting a private practice.