Private Practice Bootcamp
March 30 @ 8:30 am - March 31 @ 12:00 pm$325 – $365
March 30, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
March 31, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. to Noon
(Due to low registrations, the dates of the Private Practice Bootcamp have changed to March 30 and 31, 2019.)
Are you thinking about starting a private practice? Are you already in private practice but need some new information?
This workshop brings together a host of presenters to address many of the questions and considerations for those looking at beginning or expanding a private practice.
- Developing Your Business Plan, Financing & Incorporation – Alberta Women Entrepeneurs – Business Advisor, Kiran Sagoo
- Accounting & Record Keeping – Pei San Chan, CA – Donnelly & Co. LLP
- Private Practice Insurance – Dave Douglas – HDF Insurance
- Establishing Your Rates and Fees – Christine Whitelaw, M.Sc. OT & PT Practitioner – To be confirmed
- Ask the Private Practice Professional Q & A – Christine Whitelaw, M.Sc. OT & PT Practitioner – To be confirmed
- The Lawyer as a Client – Sylvia Wilson, M.Sc. OT(c) and Carol Robinson, Robinson LLP – Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Working with WCB – Calvin Haws, M.Sc. OT(c) – WCB
- Marketing your Clinical Practice – Andrew Koppejan, PT, BBA, MScPT, CGIMS – Owner, Clinical Marketing
- Self-care – Kathy Mulka, BScOT(c), MEd – Owner, Unlimited Potentials Occupational Therapy for Children and Adults
The workshop includes morning and afternoon refreshments and snacks. Certificate of completion will be provided to all participants following the workshop. Please note – lunch is on your own.
Who should attend?
Occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists and other therapists considering starting a private practice.