- This event has passed.
SAOT Monday Meet-Ups: COVID-19 APRIL 27
April 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Free online open forum Mondays in April for Paid SAOT Members!
Purpose: As the voice for occupational therapy in Alberta, SAOT seeks to listen and respond where possible to the needs of our Membership during this challenging time. We presume there may be more questions than answers on a variety of issues and, at this time, we offer these forums as a way to:
- Listen to questions, issues and concerns affecting our Members at this time.
- Facilitate a collaborative approach to problem solving for the Membership.
- Gather information to inform SAOT on potential action moving forward.
We encourage participation by all SAOT Members working in all practice areas in a variety of settings, within or outside of Alberta Health Services.
April 20, 2020: Scope of Practice
- Discussion on OT deployments
- Listening to anxieties, concerns, issues
April 27, 2020: Private Practice – Challenging Times
- Discussion on impacts facing OT’s in private practice