Contact InfoName: Cindy Hai Tran
Private Practice InfoPrivate Practice Name: CORE Occupational Therapy Services Inc.
Years in Practice: more than 10 years but less than 15 years
CORE Occupational Therapy Services (COREOTS) provides independent assessment services for individuals who have sustained an impairment, disability, and/or reduced function as a result of an accident and/or medical condition. We also provide assessment services for individuals with no specific diagnosis who experience difficulties with activities of daily living (ADLs) and/or instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs). COREOTS has Designated Capacity Assessors (DCAs) who are qualified to complete Capacity Assessments to facilitate applications to the Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee (OPGT).
We pride ourselves in providing Comprehensive, Objective, Reliable, Exceptional assessments and reports in a timely manner.
Referral sources include, but are not limited to, the medical legal community (i.e. lawyers), insurance companies, disability management companies, employers, and private clients.
COREOTS offers a variety of different assessments, including, but not limited to the following:
• Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) / Functional Abilities Evaluation (FAE)
• Cognitive Functional Capacity Evaluation (CogFCE)
• Cost of Future Care Analysis (including Loss of Housekeeping Capacity)
• Occupational Therapy In-Home Assessment (IHA)
• Job Site Analysis (JSA) / Worksite Assessment (WSA)
• Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)
• Ergonomic Work Site Analysis
• Capacity Assessment (for application to the OPGT)
• Insurer's Examinations (IEs):
- Attendant Care Benefits
- Housekeeping Benefits
- Caregiving Assessment
- Non-Earner's Benefit
- Paper Reviews