Contact InfoName: Lyndsey Bristow
Private Practice InfoPrivate Practice Name: Adapt Therapy Services
Years in Practice: more than 15 years but less than 20 years
I work with clients throughout the lifespan in order to maximize their independence in all areas of life - school, work, play, community. I am able to assist with providing assessment, setting goals, providing in-home/school intervention services, education and consultation. I have experience working with clients with complex needs (medical, neurological, functional). I have a passion working with clients with neurological conditions in order to assist them with improving strength, range of motion and overall function in order to maximize their independence with everyday life.
I am able to provide:
- fine motor and visual perceptual assessments and treatment for preschool/school-aged children
- functional safety, equipment and transfer assessments for clients living with a disability
- neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation therapy (movement retraining, post-stroke/SCI therapy, post-Botox therapy)
- sensory assessments and programming for improving emotional regulation, social skills and overall ability function and thrive at home and school
- support for young adults with physical or cognitive delays to assist with planning for a meaningful adult life
I provide creative, innovative and individualized therapy services. I strive to build rapport and establish a meaningful connect with each of my clients. I look forward to hearing from you!