Workshop Cancellation Policy
1. Participants who did not register with a group can withdraw from a workshop by contacting SAOT directly via email or telephone.
2. Refund policies: If the participant (not registered within a group) informs SAOT of their desire to withdraw from a workshop:
a) up to 11 days prior to the first day of a scheduled workshop, registration fee will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee;
b) ten business days or less prior to the first day of a scheduled workshop, registration fee will not be refunded
c) participant does not attend the first day of scheduled workshop, registration fee will not be refunded
3. If SAOT must cancel a workshop:
a) Participants will be notified as soon as possible
b) Full refunds will immediately be issued to participants
4. In cases where a registration waitlist has been established, workshop registration is not transferable to another individual should a participant choose to withdraw registration. This does not apply to group registrations.
5. For group registrations who register as a group of five (unless otherwise specified) or more to take advantage of discounted rates, refunds will not be issued. It is the responsibility of the group members to find a replacement and notify SAOT by email or telephone.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SAOT’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use SAOT’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.